As an ex die-hard Raider fan, and a resident of NorCal, I cant help but stay tuned to the happenings and mishaps of the Oakland Raiders. Let me give you some background. I grew up a Raider fan. I was a Tim Brown fan while he played for Notre Dame. When he came to the league with the Raiders, I instantly became a Raider fan. I was a Raider fan for his entire career there. Then they senselessly shipped him off to Tampa Bay and didnt even do him the justice of allowing him to retire with the team he spent so much time with. That isnt even on the TOP of the unforgiveable bullshit the Raider organization has done. I will NEVER forgive the fact that the Raiders, under what I'm sure was some petty nonsense, allowed Jerry Rice to go without a catch in a game, breaking his streak. Simply unforgiveable. Jerry Rice is on your team, playing out the final few seasons of his Hall of Fame career, and you pull that kinda shit? Completely ridiculous. Definitively UNforgivable.All of that said, I've watched the Raiders continuously deteriorate ever since that debacle of a Super Bowl they were in a few years back. During that time, the aforementioned unforgiveable actions have turned me into someone who HATES the Raiders. I enjoy watching them fail. In fact, I root for them to fail. Oh, and Oakland is a shithole. Its gotten better tho. So imagine my (lack of) surprise when I see the Raiders fucking up again. That old goat, Al Davis, is blasting Lane Kiffin when he should be commiting suicide. Fuck Al Davis. That jackass is the PRIMARY reason the Raiders have devolved into one of the jokes of the league.

Blame Lane Kiffin? Really? When you guys trade for, and draft, people that other teams dont want and people who have been shown to have a serious deficiency in judgment and common sense? Then, to have the NERVE to call out Lane Kiffin when the only common thread in the Raiders' futility is YOU. This senile old fart...mad b/c he dresses like Gargamel...will blame any and everyone b4 looking at himself. I say, GOOD FOR YOU, Lane. Make that old bastard pay you your money. Then sue him for slander.
4 comments:
Al must keep hands off or go, the only options.
Go Cowboys...
lol
but on the real... you have to be a fan through the good and bad times... how you just gon reject them..
If I had to count on anyone to sit up here and try to call me a fairweather fan, it'd be you Eb. I did my time with the Raiders. There's no way I'm supporting a team that makes moves I dont like and, in fact, find traiterous. Showing no loyalty to players that CARRIED your franchise for over a decade is downright treason.
Very worthwhile piece of writing, thank you for your article.
Acne Treatment
Post a Comment