The Saints just lost another one. Why? A lot of it was pure bullshit. Started with a nonsensical hold call that was a figment of Hochuli's imagination. A blocked FG that went for a TD. A popcorn machine interception. A fumble caused by a facemask that wasnt called. A fumble given back to the other team. Then, ANOTHER potentially game-winning field goal missed by Gramatica. What the fuck does this guy do all god damn week? Thats 2 game-winning field goals missed in the span of 5 weeks. Really? There really arent better kickers around anywhere? This guy fucking sucks.Oh and for the Vikings fan I know that tried to sell me this CRAP about Minnesota's defense. Your defense is bullshit. They made 1 good play. ONE! That was the hit on Brees that led to a turnover. The rest was the Saints beating themselves over and over again. Defense...give me a break. Speaking of defense, the Saints pass defense has stunk for the 3 years I've been watching them. Who's in charge of that? Someone needs to be fired. Along with Gramatica. Miss a game winner on the road...then you miss one at home. You are garbage. Period. I hope they burn your jersey. Bring back Morten Anderson. I bet his old ass can still kick circles around Gramatica's sorry self.
3 comments:
Gramatica used to be the man, lol, sorry about the Saints.
BTW you know the G-G-G-Giants are 4-0 right?
Gramatica is gonna be on a milk carton by the end of the season if he keep this up.
Giants have the best O-line in football. Cowboys a close second. And I think Eli is on the brink of becoming great. They are a force to be reckoned with.
Martin Gramatica is out for the rest of the year. Celebration!!
Post a Comment