My attempts to channel some of what's playing on the many stations of my mind.
Loves it, bring it back!Now I need to hear Teenage Love, and Hey Young WorldCause righteous laws are overdue and this is a message that the Ruler Rick threw and it's true :-)Happy Friday And1
Used to LOVE this one. But I also like Hey Young World.......the world is yours, hey young world. Young world, young world, young woo ooo oorld.
Classic Hip-Hop, no one told a story better than Slick.
I love me some slick rick... it was so good seeing him out and about and honored at VH1's Hip Hop honors
Kinda makes you wanna end various conversations with "Crumbs" doesnt it?"I hope I'm doing ok financially by the time the inflation, that this 700 billion dollar bailout brought on, starts..................Crumbs."
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Loves it, bring it back!
Now I need to hear Teenage Love, and Hey Young World
Cause righteous laws are overdue and this is a message that the Ruler Rick threw and it's true :-)
Happy Friday And1
Used to LOVE this one. But I also like Hey Young World...
....the world is yours, hey young world. Young world, young world, young woo ooo oorld.
Classic Hip-Hop, no one told a story better than Slick.
I love me some slick rick... it was so good seeing him out and about and honored at VH1's Hip Hop honors
Kinda makes you wanna end various conversations with "Crumbs" doesnt it?
"I hope I'm doing ok financially by the time the inflation, that this 700 billion dollar bailout brought on, starts..................Crumbs."
Post a Comment