Monday, October 20, 2008

Say It Aint So!!

As a big Reggie Bush fan, news of his knee injury is devastating. I mean, the Saints season already has been an ABSOLUTE DEBACLE, but this is the coup de grace. I mean, we were already boned. Colston's hand is jacked up and now he cant catch. Shockey is whoknowswhat. Lost our best pass rusher a day before Monday Night Football a couple weeks ago. This season has been a certified grease fire. But damn...now they got Reggie too!?!?

Sidenote: I just experienced the end to my undefeated season in 1 of my fantasy football leagues. Damn. Romo was hurt so I had to stick JaMarcus Russell in. That was a two-fold loser. Three-fold really. First, I lose Romo. Second, I have to go with a Raider. *spit* And Third, his name is "JaMarcus." I hate regular names with a de, ja, le..or whatever in front of it. That shit drives me crazy. Then, I couldnt get ANYTHING from the Dolphins' run game this weekend. Followed by the Colts wetting the bed. At least I won in the other 2 leagues.

5 comments:

clnmike said...

Well on the brighter side of things, maybe he will sit his butt down and learn to hit the holes without giving a 100 juke moves.

and1grad said...

Sadly, he was actually running really well this game. It makes me sick the way they let Carolina outplay them in general. Then, I gotta listen to Wilbon's ass CRUSH them on PTI today. Motherfucker!

IamMe Like IT-Love IT-Hate IT said...

Yeah that's messed up about Reggie and your fantasy teams. Romo had me screaming damn, damn, damn and we see the Cowboys are crumbling without my man for real. Luckily we're doing okay battling GB for #1 in the north but freaking Tillman, Loyd and Vasher are on life support. Oh well I am finding private pleasure in watching the Colts get they asses trucked every week though. Yeah I'm still mad about '07 so what.

and1grad said...

iam,
A week ago, all these pundits were talking about how Romo is holding the Cowboys back b/c he's not careful with the ball and all this yackety yack. Now what.

YOU'RE mad about '07!? I'M mad about '07! We shoulda beat yall!!

Jacob said...

Goodness, there is a great deal of effective data in this post!
Rivera Maya | find zip code | gift ideas