Saturday, October 4, 2008

OJ: Revisited

I know no one cares about "Juice" anymore. He made his own bed...yada yada, I get it. But seriously, they convicted him on EVERY charge? Including the most ridiculous charge of kidnapping I've ever heard of? Exactly who did he kidnap? Regardless of your past history with the courts, you're SUPPOSED to be allowed a fair trial. This was as common a railroading as we'll ever see...and nobody gives a damn. Sad.

Anybody with a shred of common sense knows exactly what happened here. Somebody stole his stuff; he gathered some boys to go get it back. How many of us wouldnt do the same in that situation? You better believe if I found someone who stole my stuff and I could put together a posse to go get it? Shit, I'd turn this motherfucker into Unforgiven in no time flat. Simpson didnt even carry or shoot a gun. I probably would have. Plain and simple, the police had a hard-on to put him in jail and wrote up every absurd charge to do so. I'm not even mad that they convicted him on something...but EVERYTHING? I'm sorry but thats some straight up bullshit and people should be upset about that whatever their political leanings or feelings about what happened last time are.

No comments: