
I'm still waiting on evidence that shows this latest OJ trial was nothing but a mockery of the judicial process. I'm also waiting for people to give half a damn. Lets just say I'm not holding my breath for either of these instances. However, take a look at this article and let me know if it does anything to spur an opinion about it.
3 comments:
Can't remember what I was watching, some comedic news report (SNl weekend update?) they were saying he got sentenced for the robbery but mostly for murder. So we all pretty much know that this was really about "getting it right" the second time around. I'm not very passionate about the whole thing but still would find it interesting if they found that the majority of the jury thought OJ was guilty in his other trial.
Truthfully, I don't know if the Juice could have gotten a fair trail in this country on anything but if he did it, lock his ass up. Should have been keeping his damn nose clean! I swear!
cat,
Its totally a makeup call, which is crazy lame.
tgfph,
Not saying its unfair to lock him up. But let the man have a fair trial...and let the punishment fit the crime.
Post a Comment