Thursday, October 2, 2008

Shaving While Black...the Conclusion

A couple of weeks back, I re-started an old experiment. I'd never been able to shave my face with a razor (shaving cream, etc) b/c after I do that, my face goes BUCK...WILD...in a bad way. Pimple city. So I dont...and use various forms of electric (rotary and foil) shaver or a beard trimmer. This experiment was to find a way to have a wet shave w/o the bumpety bumps.

Well...the experiment was a MONUMENTAL failure. For about a week, it actually hurt to have a face. I've actually kept my quasi-beard growing since then...just to make sure my pores open up and I can avoid more headaches. Wet shaves are gonna have to be limited to the head. Face gets the razor. I've decided that I'm FAR too African to be able to wet shave my face. So its either electric or make like Kimbo Slice.

5 comments:

Bombchell said...

hmm I wonder if there's something u could put on your face after you shave to prevent bumps. some anti-bumps after shaver gel.

i know some ladies use Bikini zone but that different kinda lol.

def talk to your doc, or dermatologist to see if there's a solution.

but I guess other methods work for you, so you dont really need to check these out.

and1grad said...

Bikini zone on my face? So many jokes here...

Bombchell said...

Huh. no....... i meant some girls use it for bumps. so find similar for the face.

and1grad said...

The question is...Shave, or be as handsome as Kimbo? What to do, what to do...*jeopardy music starts playing*

Lady Dulayne said...

Ok, that pic is scurrry!