
"The saga begins
My eye is a photography lens..."
This is how thirty begins. I get up, get out the house, hop on the bike, and the freeway is jammed like a mosh pit. Not even for a good reason, like an accident, but apparently b/c people get confused at on ramps. "Wait, you want get on freeway? Let me brake...hard. What, that no work? Lemme speed up at the exact same time and amount that you speed up. That work good." After I watch 2 big rigs go by, I'm finally able to hop out of that line and get to work.
As soon as I get to work, I realize that I forgot my badge. Damn...thirty is starting out kinda tough. But then I got a call from "twin" and some texts from my people and I feel right as rain now. Thanks yall. I appreciate the love. I appreciate you.
Thirty has started and a brotha like me...is ready.
6 comments:
Happy birthday and welcome to the club, old timer!
Haaaaappy Birthday! I hear the 30s are great! Enjoy your day, homie.
That's right - I forgot. You're a gangsta' on one of them moto'bikes now...! You should ride your bike, with a giant bday hat attached to your helmut. That would be too spectacular! ^_^
tgph, b,
Thanks you guys!
gummy,
Helmut? What are we in Germany? I put on das helmut and went for ride!
I saw really much useful information above!
loan calculator | floppy hats | sexy aprons
Thanks alot for info. to say more, feel free to visit this shop because it's the resource having really pleasant stuff to see.
4 | 2 | 8
Post a Comment