Thursday, October 30, 2008

Birthday Boy -- 1400 hours


Captain's Log:

Already I'm tired. Work is kicking my butt. And there's only more of it to go. Finishing will be a testament to willpower as the work is crazy boring and monotonous. Thank goodness for lunchtime.

My coworkers and I celebrate by going to The Melting Pot, which is this cool fondue place. We get the vegetarian and finish off with their dessert, which is awesome. Melted milk chocolate with peanut butter mixed in. The dipping foods consist of pound cake, strawberries, bananas, marshmallows (wrapped in oreo), brownie, and rice krispie treats. Ladies and gentlemen, we ate like royalty. Dig that.

Fondue!
Two and a half hour lunch...why not?

4 comments:

illinigirl said...

Happy birthday!!! I have never been to the Melting Pot, but I know I would dig the dessert. . . Mmmmmm.

Gummy said...

That's an AWESOME lunch!!! I've never been to Melting Pot either, but I've seen it. It's on the other side of Victoria Gardens. Mmm....=)

Happy Bday again!!! It's still your birthday, ha ha ha ha ha ha! =)

and1grad said...

Thanks for the b'day wishes! The Melting Pot is a really cool place. I bet you both would dig it.

gummy,
Victoria Gardens?

Prez. said...

Why not indeed! You need to make that an everyday thing. Okay okay, overkill, lets just make it an every thursday thing. 2.5 hours thursday is what we'll call them. TO 2.5 THE REVOLUTION!