First off, I love this cover. These are 2 of my favorite players in the league. I've always loved watching point guards and these 2 are just special with the ball. For those of you who dont know, thats Chris Paul (CP3) of the New Orleans Hornets, in front, and Deron Williams (D-Will) of the Utah Jazz in the back. Consider yourself introduced to the best point guards in the basketball world.A couple of years ago, the summer before they entered the draft, my cousin and I held the debate...CP3 or D-Will? He took Chris, I took Deron. The debate is ongoing in the basketball world as they're both performing to a spectacular degree. I made the case for Deron b/c he's big, he's got good ball-handling skills, and he's a clutch player. But I couldnt have predicted that, the summer after the first season, this guy would work on his game the way he did and start BLOWING...GUYS....AWAY. I mean, he has been KILLING guys since his 2nd season. The jump was outrageous.
But then there's this guy. CP3. The Rebirth of Slick. Chris' game just fits New Orleans in every way. Real jazzy. The rhythm. The things he can do with the ball are nothing less than black magic. I cant tell you how impressed I am with this guy's game. Simply unstoppable. This is gonna sound sacriligious but bear with me...he's like Isiah Thomas...but better. I know...let the hate comments begin. CP3 makes the game look SO easy, that its almost an affront to basketball. The amount of work it takes to make anything look that easy is simply overwhelming.
So much props to Chris Paul. The ONLY point guard that I'm willing to say is better than my man D-Will. And it isnt by much, a photo finish. That said, Deron is the guy I pull for and I hope he makes the All-Star game this year.

Who do YOU think is better?
2 comments:
I got to take CP3 over D he knows how to run a team.
D is a great player but he is in Jerry Sloan's pick and roll offense which can make a decent gaurd look spectacular (see John Stockton).
I don't really follow the NBA. . . have always been a college sports girl. . . BUT Deron went to Illinois, and I do follow my Illni boys to the NBA and love watching them. So happy to see my boy Deron on your page. :)
Post a Comment