DUDE, I don't Know why but the picture you posted didn't load. =( I must apologize, I been readin EsQuire Qlique and Thirtyhood, but not yours. LOL just so you know it isn't personal. Someone else has a blog called "The miseducation of me," and I JUST realized that it wasn't you!
8 comments:
Give it to 'em Queen! I got it!
Give it to 'em Queen! Latifah!
Give it to 'em Queen! I got it!
Queen L-A-T-I-F-A-H in command!
Good memories!
Back when Hip-Hop was all good.
tg,
The Queen is hyped up!
cln,
I know right. I also wanted to put U.N.I.T.Y. on here but it wouldnt let me. I love the horn in that song.
Ok, you are officially the Nigerian mtv jams.
Dallas Black
www.thirtyhood.com
DUDE, I don't Know why but the picture you posted didn't load. =(
I must apologize, I been readin EsQuire Qlique and Thirtyhood, but not yours. LOL just so you know it isn't personal. Someone else has a blog called "The miseducation of me," and I JUST realized that it wasn't you!
Ryan
Oh yeah, how did you include the video from youtube in your post?
There's an embed code on the youtube page.
Great...but that doesn't tell me what to do with it. I'm new at this stuff.
Post a Comment