Monday, October 20, 2008

Colin Powell...Negro Please!

I think I'm gonna start a new set of posts called my "Negro Please" awards. My first, and inaugural, honoree is...drumroll please...

Colin Powell

Colin Powell.

Yes folks, this guy is the inspiration for my Negro Please awards. Colin Powell, you get an open hand in your face and a "Negro Please" from me. You want to wail until now to throw support Obama's way...WELL AFTER he doesnt need it. You were nowhere to be found earlier. Methinks you just want to put yourself in a position to be in the cabinet or something again. You're a lame. It kills me that people are actually excited that you came forward and said something. You get NO PROPS from me. You deserve none. Obama doesnt need his cabinet infested with Bush residue. The next President's tenure is already going to be filled with cleaning up his mess.

You win my first ever "Negro Please!" award.

5 comments:

clnmike said...

Exactly!!!

Prez. said...

While I don't totally agree I do see where you're coming from. However while I will say Obama doesn't NEEEEED him, he will be helped by his endorsement. Living in a state that went RED four (and 8) years ago, I hear how people actually admire and respect Powell's opinion. It will help in swing states, but more so in Red states that may swing blue.

IamMe Like IT-Love IT-Hate IT said...

He was damned if he did and damned if he didn't from the start, good point Pres

Hagar's Daughter said...

Enough said...

CC Solomon said...

I get you but I can't help but think that every little bit helps and this sure did make some undecideds and less conservative republicans think twice.
This race is ours to lose, Obama supporters must show up at the polls!