I'm skeptical. First of all, every girl thinks her friends are hot and/or a catch...ESPECIALLY the ones that are definitively NOT. I'm talking TLC Unpretty. "She's cute once you get past her cleft lip and lazy eye." Well, I cant and she isnt. Not to be superficial but looks count regardless of how sparkling your personality is. Secondly, b/c women are so naturally jealous of each other, I cant help but think a woman will NOT introduce you to the friend that she really does think is the hotness...or at least, not a woman that she thinks may be better looking than her.

So this is where my question lies...Ladies, will you actually introduce a guy you know to a single friend that you really do believe is hot? And I dont mean, "cute." Fellas, do you think a lady friend would introduce you to a single friend of hers that is actually better looking than her? Also, lets assume, for the sake of argument, that this is an otherwise cool person too. Not some bitch with an attitude or sense of entitlement.
8 comments:
Because I'm not insecure I will say yes. My friends are beautiful and hot in their own ways. I have a friend who's super thin and ghetto fab fly and a friend who's high yellow with a great shape and a great personality (no lazy eye either). I can say that because if I'm out with them and a guy chooses to talk to them before me, maybe that just means they're his type and I'm not. Not that I'm not pretty.
I think the women who do that have insecurities they haven't addressed.
Too bad though about your friend but in her defense sometimes we don't know we're sending the wrong signals until you guys make a move.
iamme,
I dont blame her at all for any misguided signal sending. It happens. In terms of the types you mentioned earlier, I DEFINITELY would NOT approach anyone who was super thin or ghetto fab anything. But the other girl you mention...what her name is? ;-p
i think they are few chicks that would introduce you to good lookin friends...
but you still have the choice to go though with it..if you aint feeling it, bail out..lol
naw, i definitely think its possible, especially when you're dealing with a confident, mature women. Most women won't introduce you to a hot friend for one of two reasons. First, if she's really immature and lacks self confidence. She may act jealous but typically its an outgrowth of these two qualities. Two if she isn't that secure in her current relationship and may consider you a likely prospect in the event that she and her man (or woman) breakup. She might not admit this, even to herself, but its a part of her that may be unsure about their future.
I have never been introduced to another hot girl by a hot girl. I just haven't seen it done. Now when I chat with girls I get to the BF question quickly. I allude to it in conversation and if they pop in "well me and my bf" my ears shut and I am on to number 2. Not worth my time or money on drinks.
Fem, you member that girl from South Dakota at JC's wedding in the limo who said she had a good christian girl to introduce me to? Remember my response?
"So, does she have an apartment or house?"...lol classic
Dallas Black
thirtyhood.blogspot.com
Every one that I called me friend has blocked me from any of her cute friend. it got to be on some old catty mess.
All i can tell you is untill you can shake off that boyfriend label it does no good to meet her friends.
fellas,
I think the only woman that will introduce you to a friend that even she would say is hotter than her, is one that is happily married. I'm sorry but women have way too many issues with their appearance for me to think its otherwise possible. Even the most seemingly confident & mature women have this issue.
Goodness, there is a great deal of effective info above!
discount store selling Undrest | shop on clearance sale of Edmundo Castillo | cheap store to buy Chie Mihara Shoes
Post a Comment