Friday, September 12, 2008

Something that bothers me

This is something dumb that kinda bothers me. I love watching football. Because of this, I cant help but noticing who's on the sidelines and you know what I see? Coaches that are, at times, incredibly fat. There, I said it. Look, I can understand not being in shape...but how can you look like you're one milkshake away from a heart attack and be the coach of a professional, or college, sports team? You pretty much spend your entire life in a sports facility with gyms and trainers galore...and you're CRAZY fat? It just seems ridiculous. I'm looking at you, Bill Parcells. Do some sit ups or something, Charlie Weiss. Sitting there telling guys to do laps and wind sprints and you cant go up a flight of stairs without a TV timeout?

Get it together!!

4 comments:

clnmike said...

Yeah you got to wonder if it would kill them to do a couple of the drills with the team, lol.

Dallas Black said...

Drop and give me 20...fries that is...mmm mmm good

Dallas Black said...

you have GOT to watch this...the part about the foo foo started killin me...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR7_VACr-8Q&eurl=http://lmnhny.blogspot.com/2008/09/shorty-wanna-thug.html

Dallas Black said...

try this one

http://tinyurl.com/6ayggg