Monday, September 29, 2008

Ok, economy...I'll help out

So the economy is in DIRE need of a "hookup." Seems everything is falling on its face and no one can get credit. Fine, America. I'll make a call. I know a guy. In fact, I know THE guy. He'll bail us all out...but at a price.

Yes folks. The Million Dollar Man, Ted Dibiase. In need of funds, he always rolled legit. Didnt even carry it himself, had his negro friend/hired help do that. Here's the thing though...if you dont pay him back...you're likely to catch a bodyslam, a suplex or two, and have it all end in a "Million Dollar Dream."

3 comments:

clnmike said...

Lol, just had to go there huh?

and1grad said...

LOL

"Ask not what your country can do for you..."

IamMe Like IT-Love IT-Hate IT said...

LOL I need to hook up with his stylist my man knows how to look like money.