
Today is a great great day. My favorite all-time quarterback is going to be starting in the league once again. Mr. Brett Favre. Chris Berman put it best last year. "Rooting for Brett Favre is like rooting for America...it just is." Damn right. If you cant enjoy watching Brett Favre play football, then you really shouldnt watch football. So I'm ecstatic to see he's back.

But there's an even MORE selfish karmic reason I'm glad. He's going to join the New York Football Jets. I really dug this team a few years ago b/c I was a Curtis "My Favorite" Martin fan. But he got hurt and retired. In the meantime, I had bought a Jets hat that I had planned to pair with a Martin jersey but I searched for that entire football year and couldnt find one. Brett Favre jerseys will be ALL OVER the place! All I'll have to decide is which type of jersey to get. Football just got better again.
2 comments:
Yawn...we need new blood. He is just gonna get hurt...he needs to become a sportscaster and call it even. I love him, but eh, its over.
You do realize he would've won MVP last year if Tom Brady doesnt have a ridiculous year.
Post a Comment