My attempts to channel some of what's playing on the many stations of my mind.
you stupid. Congrats!now lemme borrow $5.
I would read this blog but...it seems a bit dated...hasn't been updated in like...2 days
ha!I feel you... one more payment and my lasik eye surgery is paid for...now to get these student loans down... ugh... probably will die trying to pay them things off
Well, I don't actually think this is likely to have effect.Calvin Klein Underwear - ck one Microfiber Convertible Soft Cup Bra F3227 (Black/Storm) - Apparel | Lowa - S-Crown GTX (Brown/Olive) - Footwear | Columbia - Drainmaker Slip (Clematis Blue/Chartreuse) - Footwear
Post a Comment
4 comments:
you stupid. Congrats!
now lemme borrow $5.
I would read this blog but...it seems a bit dated...hasn't been updated in like...2 days
ha!
I feel you... one more payment and my lasik eye surgery is paid for...
now to get these student loans down... ugh... probably will die trying to pay them things off
Well, I don't actually think this is likely to have effect.
Calvin Klein Underwear - ck one Microfiber Convertible Soft Cup Bra F3227 (Black/Storm) - Apparel | Lowa - S-Crown GTX (Brown/Olive) - Footwear | Columbia - Drainmaker Slip (Clematis Blue/Chartreuse) - Footwear
Post a Comment