SCREAM!Blog folks, I love most of you. I really do. But for the LOVE OF GOD PLEASE, give me the OPTION of whether or not I wanna hear the music on your page. This is part of what drove me nuts about Myspace. Click on someone's page and you're inundated with whatever music or jukebox or whatever they've put on the page. Whats wrong with just letting me click on your little music icon?
Oh and here's the kicker...the lil icon seems to be somewhere different on everyone's page. This is for all of you that are thinking "just shut it off." If its on the right somewhere, its on the left somewhere else. Scroll down and make a right if you want to turn off my music. One of em was on the bottom of the page. I almost followed someone on twitter just so I can ask them how to turn their music off. And what if I refresh the page? Now I gotta look for your lil icon again. Listen, I'm glad you like Teena Marie, or Lil Wayne, or whoever the damn you want on your page but does it really mean we ALL have to as well?
There needs to be a movement. A Say NO to Embedded Music Players movement. Or at least, turn off the GD auto-play on that motherfucker.
3 comments:
PPPRRREEEAAACCHHHH!!!
Gawd that drives me batshit!
I concur 100%! It drives me away from websites on a daily basis.
I must concur. I only have one person from whom I tolerate that madness, and that's my e-sis NaturallyAlise and its only on her personal poetry blog.
Post a Comment