My attempts to channel some of what's playing on the many stations of my mind.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Katt Williams lighting up Steve Harvey
In case you were like me and didnt even know there was beef b/w these two...well there is. If any of you have any of the background on what started this beef, etc...please comment b/c I am in the dark. However, this clip is HIGH-larious.
Check my Blog. You do know how to get there... right?? The whole showdown plus more is there. You might want to go back a few posts cause the scoop keep coming in...
I'm so confused by the problem here. I heard in passing about it on the radio. They are too old for this! I thought only rappers, athletes and Brad Pitt's exs could have beef with each other!
4 comments:
Check my Blog. You do know how to get there... right?? The whole showdown plus more is there. You might want to go back a few posts cause the scoop keep coming in...
Lol, that was alright.
I'm so confused by the problem here. I heard in passing about it on the radio. They are too old for this! I thought only rappers, athletes and Brad Pitt's exs could have beef with each other!
Thank you for your article, really helpful material.
cropped tops | California contractors license | universities in Illinois
Post a Comment