*puts hands in head*What in the blue hell is GOING on out here!?!? Kinda sums up the NFL year in general. I mean...Detroit with no wins. The 8-8 Chargers HOST and then are GIFTED with a playoff win. PacMan Jones is involved in some shit again (really?). Mangini gets fired by the Jets. Shanahan is fired by the Broncos? BC coach (I forget his name) gets fired for interviewing with Jets (for a job he WASNT going to get might I add). Thomas Jones throwing Favre under the bus. Reggie Bush has MICROFRACTURE knee surgery. New England's 29 million dollar position. I think thats everything. Lets get started.
I'm skipping Detroit...for good reason. But I'm still annoyed by this Chargers/Colts game. That game was STOLEN from the Colts. The hold call was questionable but, in my opinion, that facemask call was egregious. Yes the guy's hand was on his mask, I dont dispute that. But in NO way did he twist his head or anything close to that. Should've been a nothing call. It was bogus...just like the Chargers are bogus.
Pacman Jones. This jigga is gonna find himself shot...and nobody will be sad about it. And I think thats a sad referendum on a man. What is WRONG with this dude? What is wrong with the people that KEEP employing this clown? I'm assuming an attempt on killing someone will cost him his career but I assumed that last time as well.
Mangini! Unceremoniously dumped by the Jets. They seem to have a knack for that, dont they? I wonder if Mangini & Pennington will meet up for a screwed by the Jets luncheon. However, Mangini now has a job with the Browns. I think that'll be a good fit for him. So both he and Pennington are now employed. However, BC coach Jagodzinski is NOT. Apparently, he had meant to be fired anyway...but BC still comes off looking like a bunch of assholes that ran off a decently successful coach b/c he had aspirations for bigger and better.
Thomas Jones, what are you doing? Why are you spearheading the "Throw Favre under the bus" movement. You're right, Favre didnt play particularly well. But at the same time, you couldnt FALL forward last year w/o him back there. Now you're a Pro-Bowler. You should be kissing his feet. Lets face it, the Jets WERENT about to win the glory. Your receivers cant get open against good teams. Going from the Packers to the Jets was OBVIOUSLY an offensive DOWNgrade for Favre.
Reggie Bush is having microfracture knee surgery. I've yet to see anyone maintain their speed after this surgery. This bigtime surgery is extremely risky...I hope it doesnt wind up abbreviating this guy's career.
Seriously, New England...$14 mil for Matt Cassel? Seriously? Just ONE mil less than Tom Brady? Really? Is this how much you like Cassel or just how bad Brady's rehab is going? I mean...New England isnt known for coming out of the pocket. They're as bad as the Eagles, in that regard.
Its all madness. MADNESS, I TELL YOU.
No comments:
Post a Comment