Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Privileged (Obama wins!!)

That describes how I feel to have been able to witness this moment in history. I'm almost rendered speechless just by the sheer range of emotions of the past 24 hours. I started the day in anxiety, was proud when I voted, and in disbelief when I heard that he won. I needed to hear him speak to really believe that the seemingly impossible was actually happening. Barack's phenomenal speech cemented that for me. NOW I'm excited. In fact, sleep might be a luxury tonight. I've decided that I'm gonna be on hand for the inauguration. You only live once, right? I relish the opportunity to look back, someday, and say that I was there when this moment happened.

2 comments:

Pharoah said...

YO, you right. EsQuire President and I also talked about being there on Jan 20th. It will be Historic.

and1grad said...

My hotel and plane tix are already booked.