Everyone I've talked to in the few hours since Obama's Presidential victory, have at some point said the same thing...why is Jesse Jackson crying? Most, if not all, have said he's prob jealous and wish it was him. Well, whatever the case...NEGRO PLEASE!!You got caught talking shit on Obama and now you wanna attend the rally and "Stan" for him like some kinda true believer? I cant believe the FIRST thing I saw when I heard Obama win was your ass with those tears on your face. Wipe your eyes, you mark. You fake. You phony. "We dont believe you, you need more people." As far as I'm concerned, "The Reverend..." is FINISHED.

If only there were a way to issue a restraining order on you.
2 comments:
I was like all, look at him crying. BS aside I really think he got just as overwhelmed as we did and never thought he'd see the day.
I'm sure Obama is still in disbelief! I know I am.
Post a Comment