Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Go out and vote

We could be standing on the precipice of history today. I'm so anxious, I barely slept at all last night. TODAY could very well be a preamble to the social evolution of this country. A "Where were you when..." moment. The whole world waits on baited breath.

Whatever you believe in...whatever your politics...go vote. Participate in something this country unilaterally deems as meaningful. Have your say. A couple months ago, Michelle Obama said she was proud to be an American today. Well, I'm proud to be an American TODAY.

5 comments:

Lady Dulayne said...

I'm there, buddy! I'm there. I get emotional even thinking about it and I can't remember teh last time I was this excited about an election. Maybe never!

But I'm hoping to be partying tomorrow and into 2009!!!!!

Obama all the way baby!!!!!!!!

Vick said...

OBAMA/BIDEN 08 BABY!

Gummy said...

Vote! And get free goodies, ha ha ha...Starbucks (coffee), Ben & Jerry's (scoop of ice cream), Krispy Kreme (donut), and Chick-Fil-A (chicken sammie!). Mmm. Eat free after work, heh heh...=)

clnmike said...

Well said.

Austin said...

Quite helpful material, thank you for this post.
Yellow Box - Rancho (Leopard) - Footwear | Dingo - Roni (Lady Gray Buffalo) - Footwear | BOSS Orange - Orange25 Zip 1014557 (Medium Blue) - Apparel