Monday, February 9, 2009

People Who Need to be Punched in the Face -- Chris Brown

This is a debut of a series of posts I hope to maintain on this blog. There are a shitload of people who I feel REALLY need to be punched in the face. The reasons are normally obvious but other times they're being absurd and really should be put down for a couple minutes.

So my Inaugural episode of People Who Need to be Punched in the Face starts with...

Mr. Chris Brown. Its already IMPOSSIBLY lame to punch a woman but to punch her over what is apparently SUCH a lame reason. You should be beaten to the ground. And this punk motherfucker had the nerve to be on Sesame Street and doublemint gum commercials. I told people that "Its gon' be me, you, and the dance floor" is just REALLY terrible tough talk. Turns out its fitting in a way none of us realized.

Chris Brown, I hope you get wailed on.

6 comments:

Reina said...

Wow. First blogpost about this situation of which I'm in complete agreement.

clnmike said...

Cosign.

Dallas Black said...

I gots 5 on it.

Peyso said...

I'm gonna hold my judgements to I hear some more facts. If he did it and she didnt give him the Herp, he needs to be b*tch smacked. If he didnt do, we all owe him an apology.

Lady Dulayne said...

Yeah! I gotcha back!

Vick said...

Hmmmm...did you WATCH him on Sesame Street?

I'm tired of people talking about reserving judgement when facts are already laid out there. He hit her, more than once. Then like the true bitch he is, bit her.