This is another new series I'd like to start and continue at times on this blog. Women that have what I would call a FANTASTIC rack. I like to consider myself a connoseiur of most things boob. So if some ART (Awesome Rockin Tits) goes by, I'm going to notice. And appreciate. This series is inspired by Dave Chappelle's old NY Boobs skit as well as Dallas Black's "She Can Get It Too" series. Hope you enjoy it as much as I will.
Also, I'm going to try to make this club full of women you probably wouldnt ordinarily think of as possessing ART. So I'm going to try to stay away from models and high profile actresses.
So our inaugural appointee to the ART Club: Wanda Sykes. Wanda is so funny that you ALMOST dont even notice her fantastic rack. Its a rack that not only says "Hello" but "How are ya doin?" and "Wont you stay a while?" Well, I'm fine and yes I will.
Wanda, welcome to the ART Club.

8 comments:
Your series are cracking me up.
While Wanda Sykes is one of my favorite people, I'm not sure I've ever noticed her rack. Then again, I'm a girl. . . and don't often notice these things. :)
I have no words for you...
but quietly, Wanda's rack is pretty nice :D
I have never even looked at her boobs...but she does have some hoots. This is so you i'm surprised this didn't happen sooner.
Yes it is nice...ART.
Unfortunately it is a set that men will never get to taste from.
But thank God we can still look.
You. are. unsurprising. But she does have a nice set. I've never noticed. How often will you be inducting members into this new club?
@illini
None of that says you dont notice em at all tho. lol
@Jaded
I knew YOU would approve. ;-p
@Vick
Seems like now is as good a time as any.
@mike
It almost seems like kind of a waste, doesnt it? *shrug*
@rei rei
Not sure yet. Why? Do you have nominees?
Gosh, there's a lot of helpful information above!
modalert | generic modafinil | generic modapro
You rule
2 | here | 6
Post a Comment