I almost completely forgot about this beauty until I was reminded by clnmike's post. Salma Hayek, certified game changer. And yes, I know I said I would try not to put high-profile actresses on this list but Salma is an exception. Deal.I still remember when Desperado came out. Mostly b/c I'd never had any interest in Latinas until this movie/lady almost completely corrupted me. So in that way, Salma Hayek changed my life. And that alone makes her an exception to the rule. Any rule. And what do you say about those two lovelies she's sportin'? Me...I'm speechless...'cept for this...
Salma Hayek, welcome to the ART Club.
4 comments:
And1, my love for selma diminished when she got an already fantastic rack (i.e. desperado) enhanced a la Dr. 90210.
Lol, yes she is a a work of ART.
Salma used to be my idol when it came to body image. I always adored the way she embraced her curves. Yet her breasts have gotten a tad ridiculous since she gave birth.
Love Salma! She is a true stunner.
Post a Comment