Monday, February 2, 2009

The BEST commercial of the Super Bowl

As far as I'm concerned, anyway.



What was YOUR favorite?

7 comments:

CC Solomon said...

Yeah, I really liked that one! I also liked the career builder one too.

Pharoah said...

Now Radio,
That was Funny!

Peyso said...

the lmao commercial was pretty funny and the careerbuilder commercial when he punched the koal bear in the face

clnmike said...

Lol, that was just mean.

and1grad said...

@CC
That one took a lil long for me.

@Pharaoh
Shut it!

@Peyso
The lmao commercial sounds familiar but I'm having trouble remembering.

@clnmike
lol...She needed to be told!

Truth Merchants said...

That one was hilarious. My top two were:

2: Careerbuilder - where the koala got punched in the face.

and the NUMBER 1 Commercial?? I'm riding with THE E-Trade baby!! When the little black baby started singing "take these broken wings"...I lost it!!

Arron said...

For my part one and all ought to look at it.
breakfast pizza | ladybug cake | hot naked women