So now that I've been 30 for slightly over a month, I've noticed a couple things.1) Parents are in full-blitz mode. I'm talking the Ravens defense in their prime and I just have a bunch of rookies as my offensive linemen...and the Ravens know what play I'm about to run. I got so many lectures about grandkids that having an illegitimate child or claiming erectile dysfunction are both starting to sound like viable ideas. Stay posted.
2) It is no longer cool to have a hot song as my ringtone. Its weird and I'm embarrassed when my phone rings. So...thus ends that time in my life. Its gonna be the default ring or vibrate for me.
3) I'm misplacing things that dont get misplaced. 2 weeks ago, I damn near went into cardiac arrest when I couldnt find my ipod. Right now, where the fuck is my iron? My iron? How do you lose an iron? I even lost the little water thing to pour water into it. What the damn!?!? Luckily, I have like 4 irons or I'd be really pissed. By the way, to the friend that lent me that iron....I think I lost your iron.
4) I'm getting less lazy about cleaning up. Not that I was ever a true slob but this last month, I've been cleaning up after myself to a degree not known since I lived with the matriarch. I still dont make the bed tho. Eff that shit.
I guess one thing for every week that I've been 30 is good enough. Please feel free to add others.
11 comments:
You're gettin' OLD! Soon, you'll be listening to jazz music or talk radio instead of your signature rap music, ha ha ha ha ha! =)
Wait...talk radio makes you old? Damn.
You are too funny! Yep, time to get rid of the ringtone...it's so annoying, just stick with the chirps and beeps and of course vibration is always good!
you've been waving your fist at people like an old man and napping a lot.
@Miz
LOL @ Good Vibrations.
@Vick
Thats called "the angry fist." I've been doing that and napping for YEARS now.
Hey Gummy....Jazz aint old it's enlightened =)
And1grad,
#1 you are lucky if they waited til you were 30 to drop that bomb. I would get those comments at 24.
#2 Don't worry about the ringtone. You know you are still bobbing your head to those tunes and you know you aren't the only one. Why be embarrassed about it.
#3 However, a missing iron...you just might be getting old.
#4 I've became more lazy about cleaning up. I may need professional help.
DAMN all that. Why in the hell do you have sooooo many irons? And why in the hell has no one asked this question yet? lol
I agree with the President, ha ha ha...I was wondering that, but forgot to type that in.
Jazz ain't old. But I didn't listen to that till I got older, ha ha ha, and appreciate it better now. That, and talk radio too. =)
Enjoy the 30's! They're fun! =)
Hah, you must be nesting. And I'm still not. :p
Completely forgot to respond to these.
Pharaoh,
No luck...it started during college. They just ramped it up like 5 notches. I'm talking, the speakers blew. Thats how I'm getting it right now. Main man, the ringtone is DONE. I'm not bobbing my head. I was rushing to answer the phone so it stops. Not cool.
Pres,
I just dont throw em out. I'm a ridiculous pack rat. I'm not even sure I should TELL YOU the worst of what I keep for no good reason at all. Might be intervention-worthy.
Jess,
I do NOT like the sound of that. Nesting? Like some kind of mother hen? Hail naw!
thanks for post
Foley & Corinna - FC Lady Clutch (Gunmetal Linen/Black) - Bags and Luggage | Dresses | Polaroid Eyewear - Keisha Polarized (Grey) - Eyewear
Post a Comment