Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Pet Peeves: Women who think they're inherently superior to men


This is one of my all time pet peeves. I recently read a comment that made a statement that essentially said that women are mentally superior to men. I'm SO TIRED of women who believe that they are mentally superior simply b/c they are female. (Yes this would apply to men too but I'm talking about women here) These people simply amaze me. Every man is simple and YOU'RE complex, right? Please. Its these same women that associate with simple ass men and then complain about it later. Hang around a higher caliber of person that challenges you mentally. They arent THAT hard to find. If you havent found that in the opposite sex, its b/c you've chosen to be around those who dont challenge you in that way. Thats a you problem.

These people annoy me to no end.

No comments: