Thursday, July 31, 2008

Mo' Money, Mo' Money, Mo' Money


Yes, folks. And1 gets a raise. I will now be making enough to fund at least 3 illegitimate children. Go me! Very exciting...yet, I'm a little conflicted. I guess I just dont feel as good about it as I should...with so many people essentially suffering in terms of losing jobs and foreclosing on their houses. Granted, dumb mistakes (i.e. buying a house I knew I couldnt afford) could have granted me the same fate but it still doesnt feel completely right. Altho, I do deserve it...as many of my co-workers piggyback on my work anyway. *shrug* C'est la vie.

That said, its good to feel really finanacially stable as I close in on the new adventures that await me in version 3.0. Thats what I'm calling the 30s. Just another reboot. And speaking of rebooting, there seems to be a rival to version 3.0 and its getting rave reviews. Apparently, I'm gonna need to step my game up b/c the sapien's trying to get a piece of mine. I'm not having it. So there may be some things I do or get before I upgrade versions.

#1) I'm thinking of getting a lil bling. So I can be 'shining' like my man Riley. Y'all better get some shades.


#2) Since I'm getting a raise, and several police are getting laid off where I live, maybe I'll get a piece.
D. Eagle
Oh shit...that thing should turn into a Transformer or something!

Wait a minute...lets pause and reflect. Is version 3.0 really gonna turn into some thug rapper? Hmm...maybe.

Yoyo...yoyoyoyo...yo...Moving on...

#3) Rachael Ray
Rachael Ray booty
Look at that booty! MY GOODNESS!! And cute AND she can cook!?!? I might need to watch whatever show it is that she does so I can witness this in person...sort of.

Well, pics of Rachael Ray have numbed my brain plus this is getting kinda long so...Sapien, you're on notice!
Colbert, On notice

3 comments:

Lady Dulayne said...

Um...I don't know how to break it to you but I think that pic of Rachael Ray is doctored.

and1grad said...

Stop hatin! Actually, I would be surprised if it werent but well...thats just beside the point. :-)

Anonymous said...

It's tremendously doctored. Rachel Ray, cute as she is, has neither tits nor ass, sadly. =[