
You see this picture? Its an ugly brick. I just finished putting a ton of these on the basketball court. It was RI-diculous. Couldnt buy one tonight. I was playing with a group from work, the city, and some folks from the police department. They should've arrested me for assault & battery on the court. My team won 1 game...out of 6. And the 5 we lost...werent close. Oh and to top it off, I completely forgot there was like a 5 year old girl in the gym with us and I had been cussing like a sailor. Real class act. Thats what I am. I'm more ashamed of that than my poor showing at the gym.
But enough about me...how are my ghost readers doing? Ok back to me. I just caught the end of Deep Impact 2. WOW! What an ending! Cant speak to the rest of movie but the ending is on point. I even liked the corny "No one beats me in the kitchen" line. Actually, looking at Steven Seagal, dont you kinda expect anything he says to be on the corny side? Yes...yes, you do.
1 comment:
Goodness, there is really much useful material here!
tropical wallpaper | hot heels | deaf culture
Post a Comment