
I woke up this morning anxious to hit the gym. I even woke up an hour early and forced myself to pretend to sleep for another hour until my alarm clock went off. Got up put all the stuff I need together for gym and work and went outside. Just about froze to death on the freeway but whatever. Got to the gym and my energy level hit zero. I dont even know what happened. Felt like Austin Powers when his mojo got stolen.

So I force myself through my workout. TRYING not to half-ass it but I'm on fumes. I even put on my theme song (Prince's "Baby I'm a Star") and even that didnt get me going. So I knew I was in trouble. It was "In case of emergency, break glass" time. Enter Linkin Park.

Immediate juice. Think Popeye when that can of spinach comes rolling around or when Hulk Hogan starts "hulking up"...brother. It was on. Long story short, finished up my workout strong and I'm still a lil juiced right now. I might even do some push ups after I post this. Probably not tho. I digress. Linkin Park saved the day. Thank God...cuz it was looking like I was gonna have "a case of the Mondays."
2 comments:
I'm still not fully woke. I'm gonna try again tomorrow.
Stop driving that motorbike! The only thing I am peddling over here are some tennis shoes...sigh
Post a Comment