Monday, April 19, 2010

Flambé

Twitter provides for so much entertaining discourse that I rarely would single anything out but, THIS girl, KILLS me constantly and is definitely a recommended follow. If you got the heart for it. 


Here's a few bits & pieces of her roasting some cats on twitter that seriously cracked me up today:

"A lot of us women would love to be gold diggers...but most of you men don't have anything to dig for :( "

"Most black men have incomes so moderate you're forced to love them for them. :( "

"Men get so riled up when you complain about them being broke, but when they complain about flat chests and asses its okay. #interesting"

"I like stability, you like a big ass. To each his own is the way I see it."

"To end this, I want men to stop being so jealous of the men w/ money. We know you want an exotic big booty girl too but that's not reality."

"That's why King magazine was created...so yall can FANTASIZE about what you can't have. Same way the NFL draft is for our fantasies...wait.."

"If Im gonna land a rich man I'd better get off twitter and go get my 2nd round of butt shots. Remember: Ass is everything! Tweet you later!"  -- @WhyMeLawd


LMAO!! Dont mess with JDan...she is a KILLER!! RIP to whoever pissed her off this morning. (Not me...this time)

1 comment:

Guy said...

I found a lot of worthwhile info here!
preschool songs | crotchless pantyhose | Russian words