
Typing, texting, twitterati
140 characters in the body
Dont get started, its contagious
It consumes your mind in stages
Tweetdeck, Twhirl, & Twitterrific
Similar apps but still specific
Wait til I tweet this whole damn poem
Mindless, huh? This'll show 'em
Following people with precision
Stalkerish by definition
How many followers will this cost me?
What does it matter? It wont stop me
Direct messaging, @ replies
Any thought you have applies
What, you need to send a picture?
Twitpic makes it so much quicker
So why should you join in this nonsense
No stage but gigantic audience
Just to hear this mindless ramble
This poem's a prime example
T.W.I.T.T.E.R....T.W.I.T.T.E.R.
8 comments:
I think you have a new job lined up...why not Twitter this TO Twitter?
Great poem! I wish my students would write like this.
Can I call you "Shakesfemi" or "Femispeare"?
BTW, the captcha word I had to type to post this comment was fartio. Don't know why, just found that funny and thought you should know. Okay, I'll end this comment now.
@girlwed
Thats a good idea.
@kam
Thanks! And no, you cant. lol
finally a new post.
I hate twitter.
And I'm beginning to hate facebook.
If I wanted people all in my beezwax, I'd pick up the phone and call them (I really mean text them, but I like the unremixed phrase).
Twitter....
If one person can tell me the advantages of Twitter over Facebook and Myspace that is actually worth considering then maybe...just maybe I'll visit but it's all networking. Meeting new people or getting bothered by folks you don't know.
@JAT
How can you HATE Twitter tho? Whats so bad about it? Especially with a handle like yours, you'd think you'd be amenable to something that often deals with people's random thoughts.
@Kayos
Twitter is essentially microblogging. You take whatever topic you think up, condense it into 140 characters, publish, and see if anyone responds. You can also use it as sort of an instant messenger to talk to friends. I use it FAR more than Facebook and I'm pretty much finished with Myspace.
This can't succeed as a matter of fact, that is exactly what I believe.
landscaping | retirement cards | pinup dresses
Well, I do not really believe this will have success.
link | link | link
Post a Comment