My attempts to channel some of what's playing on the many stations of my mind.
Friday, March 6, 2009
Flashback Friday: Regulate -- Warren G
Gotta just give you the link on this one. Embedding disabled. This one took me back to junior high but it still somehow applies to my job. HA...dig that.
Awesome choice! I wanted to post this on my blog a few months ago but never finished the entry.
I had to download it from itunes though. :)
I was at a bar at happy hour a few months ago, and some Nerdy Von Nerderson 45 looking year old dude played this on the jukebox. . . like in between the Rolling Stones songs he played. We had to laugh. . . didn't peg him as a Warren G. fan!
2 comments:
Awesome choice! I wanted to post this on my blog a few months ago but never finished the entry.
I had to download it from itunes though. :)
I was at a bar at happy hour a few months ago, and some Nerdy Von Nerderson 45 looking year old dude played this on the jukebox. . . like in between the Rolling Stones songs he played. We had to laugh. . . didn't peg him as a Warren G. fan!
Really worthwhile data, much thanks for the post.
4 | get it | get it
Post a Comment