So the other day I was chatting with my good friend Paige and she asks me if I've heard of a young lady by the name of Kendra Wilkinson. I hadnt. Was told to google her and see what I thought. So I did. And here's what came to mind: .... ZOINKS!! ....
THIS girl is BAD. Apparently she was one of Hef's girlfriends and during that time was on a reality show called "The Girls Next Door." She is now married to Hank Baskett, who I think plays for the Eagles.
If there were ever a reason to stay out on that field and bring home the cheddah, THAT dude has it. GOODNESS!!
The ART Club officially welcomes Kendra Wilkinson!
p.s. Feel free to send me any ART Club recommendations on the blog or on twitter (@and1grad)

1 comment:
Well, I do not really believe this will have success.
Juegos De Dinosaurios gratis | ireland travel packages 2011 | Juegos De Habilidad
Post a Comment