Thursday, May 14, 2009

Wait a minute...

Two weeks into May and I only have like one blogpost up? Oh no nono, that just aint gonna cut it. Let me channel my @iamdiddy....LETS GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

First things first, the NBA Playoffs. Yes, yes, y-e-s...we HAVE to start here. By definition. Personally, I've been disappointed by a lot of what I've seen. As some of you know, I'm pulling for KB24 and the Los Angeles Lakers to take this thing. And honestly, what I've seen from them, for the most part, has been UNimpressive. They dont have the FEEL of a CHAMPION. The Cavs do. They look hungry. Lakers dont. They almost look entitled to the shit and I HATE people that feel they are entitled. If you deserve, prove it. Dont get blown out by a shorthanded Houston team. I dont care where they play. They coulda played at Shane Battier's house with only his family watching and they STILL should wax that team silly. I digress.

Even worse than the Lakers have looked, the Orlando Magic...MY GOODNESS. Yall are brainless as HELL. Actually, why even say more? Magic should've already won this series but I think they actually prefer losing. Its comfortable. People dont expect much from you when you lose. Maybe thats just where they live right now.

If yall werent watching TNT last night after the game, yall missed out. Charles Barkley had a push up contest with a female staffer on the set. It. Was. Highlarious. This lady came up and broke off 28 push ups. And I'm not talking girl push ups or cheating or anything. These were damn near the best looking push ups I've EVER seen. Military grade. I wasnt expecting that. I mean...28!!! So, you know Chuck had to cheat to not get absolutely blasted. Just...fantastic TV. Maybe youtube it some time.

1 comment:

and1grad said...

Oh..and btw, this lady INSTANTLY became sexier to me when she busted all those push ups. That was a little weird. Rei rei says its b/c I was impressed by her. Its possible. Maybe I need to try to holler at a personal trainer or something.