
Figure I'll do a knee update while I'm here.
Captain's Log: Knee Recovery - 3 weeks, 2 days
Knee is doing pretty good. I limp like a pro now. I'm completely off painkillers so thats a plus. Sadly, the best part of my day is when I get home and can elevate my knee again and put ice. How lame (pause) is that? People keep telling me that this is the worst time to have a cast on and all that. Nope. With the NBA Playoffs on, I'd be sitting on my butt anyways. Besides, its not like there's a best time. "Oh I'm getting a cast, let me aim for around winter time." Ridiculous.
Anyways, the swelling has continued to go down and my knee is now only about a third bigger than the other. *Stewie voice* Victory is mine!
2 comments:
Congrats!
Keep us posted!
Awesome you're healing really fast.
Post a Comment